octenidol(TM) mouth wash
Hygienic mouth wash based on unique ingredients like octenidine
- Alcohol - free
- Chlorhexidine - free
- Pleasant taste
- Suitable for immunocompromised patients
- Performance of octenidine molecule
- Superior tolerance
- Good remanence
- No discolouration of teeth
octenidolTM mouth wash is a hygienic mouth wash that is alcohol-free, chlorhexidine-free, fast-acting with superior tolerance and good remanence.
- For patients with impaired ability to perform oral hygiene measures
- For support of oral hygiene before and after periodontal and oral-surgical intervention
- For reduction of odour-producing bacteria in the oral cavity
- For supportive treatment of ventilated patients
Rinse oral cavity with approx. 15 ml octenidol™ mouth wash for about 30 seconds 2-3 times a day.
Do not swallow.
You may eat and drink directly after application.
aqua, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, glycerin, aroma, sodium gluconate, sucralose, octenidine HCl, citric acid, BHT
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
Do not store in rooms above 25 °C; protect against frost.