octenisan(TM) wash mitts
Wash mitts based on unique moisturising agents, mild surfactants and octenidine
- especially gentle due to additional care with allantoin
- ready-to-use, no secondary rinsing required
- easy application due to practical mitt dimensions
- free of perfume and colourings
- suitable for bedridden patients
- performance of octendine molecule
octenisan(TM) wash mitts for body wash without water, independent of washing facilities. Especially suitable for washing of immobile persons in need of care and bedridden patients on intensive care and infection units.
- for whole body washing independent of washing facilities
- especially suitable for washing of immobile persons in need of care and bedridden patients on intensive care and infection units
- for cleaning and care of skin for whole body washing without water
If required, the packaging can be heated in the microwave (30 seconds / 600 W) or cooled in advance for refreshing washing. Open cautiously the softpack and take out an octenisan(TM) wash mitt, as required. Clean the skin and leave the impregnation
solution on for at least 30 seconds.
Make sure the skin is completely moistened, especially in the area of the armpits, areas between the fingers and between the toes as well as other skin folds. Rinsing afterwards with water is not necessary. For regular hair washing we recommend using octenisan(TM) wash cap.
If the patients do not want to do without the feeling of traditional hair washing, we recommend octenisan(TM) wash lotion.
Aqua, glycerine, cocamidopropylamine oxide, sodium lactate, allantoin, octenidine HCl, ethylhexylglycerine
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
For external use only. Do not swallow.
Do not apply if allergies to one of the ingredients are known or suspected
Do not use in combination with anionic surfactants
do not use in combination with products containing PVP-iodine
Avoid contact with eyes. If in eyes, rinse well with water.
Mild irritation may occur; stop use if it becomes severe.
Do not mix with other soas, ointments, oils, enzymes etc.
Do not use after the expiry date.
10 wash mitts
24 pouchesx10 mitts