Mildly alkaline machine detergent for the universal cleaning of medical
instruments and accessories.
- excellent cleaning performance
- optimal material compatibility
- high economic efficiency due to low working concentration
- pH of >10 in the cleaning solution – risk reduction in the case of vCJD according to the recommendation of the RKI [Robert Koch Institute]
thermosept(TM) X·tra is designed for the automated cleaning of medical instruments and accessories (surgical instruments, MIP/microinstruments (including robotic instruments), materials used in anaesthesia, ophthalmological instruments, flexible and rigid endoscopes, containers and other instruments commonly used in the Central Sterile Supply Department), and for use in washer/disinfectors and multichamber washer/disinfectors.
- for the automated cleaning of medical instruments and accessories (surgical instruments, MIP/ microinstruments (including robotic instruments), materials used in anaesthesia, ophthalmological instruments, flexible and rigidendoscopes, containers and other instruments commonly used
in the Central Sterile Supply Department.
- For use in cleaning devices, conveyor belt systems and container cleaning systems.
- Removes organic contaminants such as blood, proteins, tissueresidues as well as mucus and fatty impurities.
- Allows excellent compatibility with materials, even with sensitive materials such as anodized aluminum and non-ferrous metal. With a pH of >10, a ten-minute
Do not use thermosept(TM) X·tra in combination with other products (if cleaning solution is not pumped out).
The use of purified water is recommended. The neutralization step required for classical alkaline cleaning agents is not necessary.
When preparing ocular instruments, two interim rinsing steps with purified water before thermal disinfection are recommended.
Please follow the application instructions of the machine manufacturers.
Cleaning temperature standard: 55 °C, 10 minutes.
Cleaning indicators: All common indicators can be used.
Concentration for use / Contact times
Standard concentration 0.5 % (5 ml/l). Depending on the degree of soiling, a concentration of 0.3 – 0.8 % (3 - 8 ml/l) is possible. Dosing is performed by machine-integrated dosing pumps.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
Keep container tightly closed. Protect from frost, heat and sunlight.
Store at room temperature in the original container.
Thermosept Xtra 5L