dosing unit D
Central pressure equipment for the preparation of aqueous disinfectant solutions.
- For a small disinfectant supply network
- Dosing range: 0.25 - 3 %
- Dosing tolerance: +5 %
- For use with bedpan sinks, splash lances or attached pipe tapping
- Microprocessor-controlled system
- Monitoring of the entire dosing process by sensors
- Automatic cut-off in case of shortage of concentration or water and disruption of concentration flow
- On-screen display of operating status and malfunctions
- Separation of systems according to DIN 1988, Part 4 (TRWI) and DIN EN 1717
Dosing system D is a microprocessor-controlled pressure device for the preparation of ready-to-use disinfectant for use on instruments and surfaces and for the supply of pressure-dependent removal sites.
- The device is intended for use in a central, stationary setting.
- The solution is released by using the house-internal water pressure – without a pressure increasing pump
- Dosing is and monitored by a microprocessor
- Operating status and malfunctions, e.g. lack of concentration of water, are shown on a display
- Disinfectant solutions can be dosed in 5 different steps
- The suction lance and canister holder can be mounted on either the right or the left side of the device
- DVGW-tested separation of systems enables a direct connection to drinking water supply
Dimensions | Technical data
width x depth x height: 51 x 21 x 38 cm
dispensing amounts: 8 litres/minute
supply voltage: AC 230V - 50Hz
control voltage: 21 V / 8 V
power: 96 Watt
water connection: 1/2" external screw thread
solution output: 1/2" external screw thread
drain: 1/2" external screw thread
supply pressure: 1.5 min. - 6 bar max.
|Item||Delivery form||Item no.|
|Dosing equipment D||1/Carton||on request|
These products are not available in every country. For more information please contact our local subsidiary or distributor.
schülke manufactures products economically and with advanced, safe and environmentally friendly production processes while at the same time maintaining out high quality standards.