Dispenser for the production and application of aqueous disinfectant solutions.
- Microprocessor-controlled system
- Monitoring of complete dispensing procedure by sensors
- Dispensing range: 0.25 % - 5 % in 0.05 % increments adjustable
- dispensing tolerance + 5 %
- Solution discharge depressurised directly at pivoting outlet
- Automatic switch-off at lack of concentrate or water as well as at disruption of concentrate flow
- Clear text display of all operating conditions incl. the adjusted concentrations
- Mains supply isolation according to DIN 1988, Part 4/TRWI) / EN 1717
- Built according to RKI guidelines RKI test under preparation
des is a microprocessor-controlled unit for the production of ready-to-use disinfectant solutions for instrument and surface disinfection up to 5 %.
- All conventional surface and instrument disinfectants with a viscosity of < 60 mP•s can be used.
- The unit is designed for decentralized, stationary applications and discharges the solution for use depressurised.
- The operating conditions are shown on a 32-digit clear text display.
- Operation and programming takes place via a membrane keypad.
- The disinfectant concentrates can be adjusted in 0.05 % increments.
- The housing is made of stainless steel in a stylish bevelled finish. The suction lance and canister bracket can be mountedon the right or left of the unit. The canister console is easy to remove for cleaning purposes.
- The DGVW tested mains supply isolation enables its direct connection to a drinking water connection.
- The unit is built and tested according to all current regulations (VDE [German Association for Electrical, Electronic and Information Technologies], EMC [Electromagnetic compatibility], DVGW [German Association for Gas and Water], Robert Koch Institute [RKI], RKI test under preparation).
Dimensions | Technical data
width x depth x height: 51 x 18 x 57.8 cm
dispensing amounts: 7 litres/minute
supply voltage: AC 230 V - 50 Hz
power: 75 Watt
water connection: 3/8" external screw thread
|Item||Delivery form||Item no.|
|dosing devices dosit® des||1/Carton||on request|
These products are not available in every country. For more information please contact our local subsidiary or distributor.
schülke manufactures products economically and with advanced, safe and environmentally friendly production processes while at the same time maintaining out high quality standards.