Instrument care spray for the protection and care of sensitive, metallic instruments, joints, hinges etc.
- excellent creep properties
- application in mere seconds - for large surfaces as well as specific joints
- innovative fluid formula: gentle caring additives enfold the entire instruments and/or joint
- no stickiness or smearing
- microbiologically evaluated - guaranteed to have no adverse effect on sterilization results
mucadont® fluid is used for the protection and care of sensitive, metallic instruments, joints and hinges.
The value and function of all metallic instruments is maintained and corrosion lastingly prevented.
To be used after proper cleaning of medical instruments made of metal (before sterilisation). Shake the container before use. Spray the parts of the instruments to be treated from a distance of 20 - 30 cm. Ensure precisely targeted spraying especially for joints.
Medical white oils
Propellant: Propane, Butane
Flash point:Not applicable
Viscosity, dynamic:No data available
Density:0,837 - 0,867 g/cm3
Always read the label and produkt information before use.
|Item||Delivery form||Item no.|
|mucadont fluid spray 400 ml||12/Carton||on request|
These products are not available in every country. For more information please contact our local subsidiary or distributor.
schülke manufactures products economically and with advanced, safe and environmentally friendly production processes while at the same time maintaining out high quality standards.