Enzymatic high-performance cleaner for manual cleaning of particularly stubborn soiling.
- the unique zymaktiv formulation releases and removes even the most persistent contaminants such as blood, proteins and biofilms
- ideal for cleaning extremely sensitive instruments in compliance with the RKI (e.g. inflexible and flexible endoscopes, MIC-instruments, surgical instruments)
- mucadont® zymaktiv is suitable for special cleaning tasks with the instrument disinfection preparation mucocit® T
- released by RICHARD WOLF, KARL STORZ and PENTAX
- product for powerful but gentle cleaning of very delicate medical instruments
- ideal for removal and prevention of hazardous biofilms
- ideally suited for use in an ultrasonic bath and for pre-cleaning before machine preparation processes
mucadont® zymaktiv is a concentrate and is diluted with cold water to produce the desired application concentration. Depending on the degree of effectiveness 1.0 % - 5.0 % (10 - 50 ml/l); Application example: 1 litre of of a 2 % working solution corresponds to 980 ml of wather an 20 ml of mucadont® zymaktiv.
Place endoscopes and instruments for reprocessing in the mucadont® zymaktiv solution immediately after use. Ensure complete covering of the surfaces, also of hollow instruments, and allow to take effect. Rinse all instruments thoroughly after cleaning, using water of at least drinking water quality, or preferably sterile distilled water or fully deionised water, to completely remove residues of the cleaning solution. Please follow the reprocessing recommendations of the instrument manufacturers. Renew the application solution every workday or if there is visible contamination.
Proven compatibility with mucocit® T
mucadont® zymaktiv for special cleaning tasks is also compatible with mucocit® T instrument disinfection product.
Labelling according to Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004: 5 - 15 % non-ionic surfactants, enzymes, perfumes, preservative, Limonene, Citral.
Contains Ethylene glycol.
Density:ca. 1,03 - 1,04 g/cm3 / 20 °C
Viscosity, dynamic:no data available
Flash point:no data available
pH:5 - 7,5 / 20 °C / concentrate
Always read the label and product information before use.
Keep container tightly closed. Protect from frost, heat and sunlight. Store at room temperature in the original container. Contains Subtilisin, p-Mentha-1,8-diene. May produce an allergic reaction.
|Can key for 5 + 10 l
schülke manufactures products economically and with advanced, safe and environmentally friendly production processes while at the same time maintaining out high quality standards.