perform® sterile PAA
Sterile ready to use solution based on peracetic acid for disinfecting surfaces in cleanrooms.
- fast, effective and sporicidal
- sterile (filled aseptically in cleanrooms A/B)
- microbial filtered (0,2 μm)
- ready to use in a handy, sterile 500 ml spray system
- colour and perfume free
- efficacy tested according to European norms (EN)
Disinfection of surfaces and equipment / devices in cleanrooms, in particular for class A and B cleanroom areas, according to:
- Annex 1 of EU Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice: Manufacture of sterile medicinal products, March 2009.
- FDA Guidance for Industry: Sterile drug products produced by aseptic processing - current Good Manufacturing Practice; U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration, September 2004.
Apply perform® sterile PAA undiluted to pre-cleaned objects and surfaces and allow to take effect, ensuring that all surfaces are moistened completely.
|virucidal against enveloped viruses
in accordance with DVV (German Registered Association for Combating Viral Diseases
100 g contains: 0.07 g peracetic acid.
Flash point:Not applicable
Density:1,01 g/cm3 / 20 °C
Viscosity, dynamic:No data available
pH:ca. 2,3 / 20 °C / concentrate
Use disinfectants safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Professional use only. Read safety data sheet before use.
Good material compatibility with stainless steel, PTFE, PVDF, PEHD, PP, Viton, glass, etc.
Contact with non-ferrous metals (brass, copper) should be avoided. Wearing of protective gloves (e.g. made of Nitrile rubber) is recommended. Carry and store product container in an upright position.
|Item||Delivery form||Item no.|
|perform® sterile PAA 500 ml bottle||10/Carton||on request|
|perform sterile PAA 300 ml FL||10/Carton||on request|
These products are not available in every country. For more information please contact our local subsidiary or distributor.
|perform® spray bottle holder
|perform® spray bottle holder - plate
schülke manufactures products economically and with advanced, safe and environmentally friendly production processes while at the same time maintaining our high quality standards.