perform® sterile alcohol IPA WFI
Sterile, alcohol based ready to use solution for surface disinfection in cleanrooms.
- fast, effective and residue free
- sterile (y-irradiated) and microbial filtrated (0.2 μm)
- suitable for cleanrooms grade A/B, ISO class 5/6
- eady to use in a handy, sterile 500 ml spray system
- with WFI (Water for Injection)
- colour and perfume free
- efficacy tested according to European norms (EN)
Disinfection of surfaces and equipment / devices in cleanrooms, in particular for class A and B cleanroom areas, according to:
- Annex 1 of EU Guide to Good Manufacturing practice: Manufacture of sterile medicinal products, March 2009.
- FDA Guidance for Industry: Sterile drug products produced by aseptic processing - current Good Manufacturing practice; U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration, September 2004.
Apply perform® sterile alcohol IPA WFI undiluted to objects and surfaces and allow to take effect. Ensure complete wetting. The product dries off quickly. Maximum application rate 50 ml/sq.m. Do not use to treat surfaces that are particularly sensitive to alcohol, such as acrylic glass. perform® sterile alcohol IPA is also available with purified water (VE-water).
|virucidal against enveloped viruses
in accordance with DVV (German Registered Association for Combating Viral Diseases
100 g contains: 63,1 g Propan-2-ol (equates 70% (v/v)).
Flash point:22 °C / Method : DIN 51755 Part 1
Density:ca. 0,88 g/cm3 / 20 °C
Viscosity, dynamic:> 2,5 mPa*s / 20 °C / Raw material
Use disinfectants safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
The sterile 500 ml spray system offers the following advantages:
- convenient size for handling and storage
- ergonomically shaped spray pump for ease of use
- remains sterile after opening
The bottles are sterile (with irradiation indicator) and doublewrapped individually. perform®
sterile alcohol IPA comprises alcohol of pharmaceutical quality in accordance with the Ph. Eur.
|Item||Delivery form||Item no.|
|perform® sterile alcohol IPA WFI 500 ml bottle||10/Carton||on request|
These products are not available in every country. For more information please contact our local subsidiary or distributor.
schülke manufactures products economically and with advanced, safe and environmentally friendly production processes while at the same time maintaining out high quality standards.