perform® sterile alcohol IPA
Sterile, alcohol based ready to use solution for surface disinfection in cleanrooms.
- fast, effective and residue free
- sterile (γ-irradiated) and microbial filtrated (0.2 μm)
- suitable for cleanrooms grade A/B, ISO class 5/6
- ready to use in a handy, sterile 500 ml- and 1L- spray system
- optional with WFI (Water for Injection)
- colour and perfume free
- efficacy tested according to European norms (EN)
Disinfection of surfaces and equipment / devices in cleanrooms, in particular for class A and B cleanroom areas, according to:
- Annex 1 of EU Guide to Good Manufacturing practice: Manufacture of sterile medicinal products, March 2009.
- FDA Guidance for Industry: Sterile drug products produced by aseptic processing - current Good Manufacturing practice; U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration, September 2004.
Apply perform® sterile alcohol IPA undiluted to objects and surfaces and allow to take effect. Ensure complete wetting. The product dries off quickly. perform® sterile alcohol IPA is also suitable for disinfecting gloves. Maximum application rate 50 ml/sq.m. Do not use to treat surfaces that are particularly sensitive to alcohol, such as acrylic glass. perform® sterile alcohol IPA is also available with WFI (Water for Injection).
|virucidal against enveloped viruses
in accordance with DVV (German Registered Association for Combating Viral Diseases
100 g solution contains the following active substances: 63,1 g Propan-2-ol (equates 70 % (v/v)).
Flash point:22 °C / Method : DIN 51755 Part 1
Viscosity, dynamic:> 2,5 mPa*s / 20 °C / Raw material
Density:approx. 0,88 g/cm3 / 20 °C
Use disinfectants safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
The sterile 500 ml- and 1 L- spray system offers the following advantages:
- convenient size for handling and storage
- ergonomically shaped spray pump for ease of use
- remains sterile after opening
The bottles are sterile (with irradiation indicator) and doublewrapped individually. perform®
sterile alcohol IPA comprises alcohol of pharmaceutical quality in accordance with the Ph. Eur.
|Item||Delivery form||Item no.|
|perform® sterile alcohol IPA 500ml bottle||10/Carton||on request|
|perform® sterile alcohol IPA 1l bottle||6/Carton||on request|
These products are not available in every country. For more information please contact our local subsidiary or distributor.
|perform® spray bottle holder
|perform® spray bottle holder - plate
schülke manufactures products economically and with advanced, safe and environmentally friendly production processes while at the same time maintaining out high quality standards.