perform® sterile cleaner ND
Sterile ready to use solution based on non-ionic surfactants for the cleaning of surfaces in cleanrooms.
- ready to use
- sterile (γ-irradiated) and microbial filtrated (0.2 μm)
- available in convenient sterile 500 ml spray system
- colour and perfume free
- excellent cleaning performance
Cleaning of surfaces and equipment / devices in cleanrooms. Especially for Grade A and B clean areas, according to:
- EU Guidelines to Good Manufacturing Practice for medicinal products, Annex 1: Manufacture of sterile medicinal products, March 2009.
- FDA Guidance for Industry: Sterile drug products produced by aseptic processing - current Good Manufacturing Practice, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services; Food and Drug Administration, September 2004.
Apply perform® sterile cleaner ND undiluted to objects and surfaces and wipe if necessary.
Labelling according to Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004: < 5 % non-ionic surfactants.
Viscosity, dynamic:not determined
Density:ca. 1,00 g/cm3 / 20 °C
Flash point:Not applicable
pH:ca. 5,8 / 20 °C / concentrate
The sterile 500 ml spray system offers the following advantages:
- convenient and space saving
- ergonomically shaped spray pump will not slip out of a gloved hand
- still sterile after opening
The bottles are sterile (with radiation indicator) and double-wrapped individually.
|Item||Delivery form||Item no.|
|perform® sterile cleaner ND 500 ml bottle||10/Carton||on request|
These products are not available in every country. For more information please contact our local subsidiary or distributor.
schülke manufactures products economically and with advanced, safe and environmentally friendly production processes while at the same time maintaining out high quality standards.