perform® sterile concentrate PAA
Sterile liquid concentrate based on peracetic acid for disinfecting surfaces in cleanrooms.
- fast, effective and sporicidal
- sterile (filled aseptically) and microbial filtered (0.2 μm)
- convenient single use bottle
- colour and perfume free
- residue free
- efficacy tested according to European norms (EN)
Disinfection of surfaces and equipment/devices in cleanrooms. Especially for Grade A and B clean areas, according to:
- EU Guidelines to Good Manufacturing Practice for medicinal products, Annex 1: Manufacture of sterile medicinal products; March 2009.
- FDA Guidance for Industry: Sterile drug products produced by aseptic processing - current good manufacturing practice, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services; Food and Drug Administration; September 2004.
Prepare the working solution by filling water of an appropriate quality into a tub or bucket. Add the concentrate to the water and stir gently.
1 bottle (40 ml) for 4 L = 1 % solution.
Wipe the pre-cleaned surfaces until they are well wetted and observe required contact time.
|0.25 % (2.5 ml/l)
|0.2 % (2 ml/l)
|0.3 % (3 ml/l)
|2 % (20 ml/l)
|3 % (30 ml/l)
|virucidal against enveloped viruses
in accordance with DVV
|0.5 % (5 ml/l)
|1 % (10 ml/l)
100 g agent solution contains the following active ingredient: 6.2 g Peracetic acid.
Contains Hydrogen peroxide.
Viscosity, dynamic:No data available
Flash point:Not applicable
Density:ca. 1,11 g/cm3 / 20 °C
pH:< 1 / 20 °C / concentrate
Use disinfectants safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Professional use only. Read safety data sheet before use.
Good material compatibility with stainless steel, PTFE, PVDF, PEHD, PP, Viton, glass etc.
Contact with non-ferrous metals (brass, copper) should be avoided.
Recommended storage temperature: 5°C to 30°C.
Do not keep the container sealed. Store in upright position only. Dispose of the product as hazardous waste in compliance with local and national regulations. Provide sufficient air exchange and/or exhaust in work rooms.
IE: PCS No. 97201
|Item||Delivery form||Item no.|
|perform sterile conc PAA 20x40 ml FL||1/Carton||on request|
These products are not available in every country. For more information please contact our local subsidiary or distributor.
schülke manufactures products economically and with advanced, safe and environmentally friendly production processes while at the same time maintaining out high quality standards.