perform® sterile mix dry wipes
sterile cellulose-polyester dry wipes suitable for use in cleanrooms
- Low particle release
- Suitable for cleanrooms grade A/B
- Tested compatibility with products of the perform® range
For disinfection and cleaning activities that require the use of wipes with very low particle release. Especially suitable for use in cleanrooms grade A/B, ISO class 5.
Apply disinfectant/cleaner on the wipe, then wipe objects and surfaces and allow to take effect. Ensure complete wetting.
The compatibility of the perform®
sterile mix dry wipes was tested with all sterile disinfectants of the perform®
range. Special attention was given to the chemical stability of the active ingredients of the disinfectants in the presence of the wipe material.
The following products of the perform®
range are compatible:
- perform® sterile alcohol EP
- perform® sterile alcohol IPA
- perform® sterile PAA
- perform® sterile concentrate PAA
- perform® sterile concentrate OXY
For detailed information on test methods and parameters (e.g. contact times) please contact us.
- Nonwoven hydroentangled 55% cellulose and 45% polyester wipe
Sterility:Surface mass:Particle release:
- 20 wipes are single bagged. 5 of these units together are then additionally double bagged. One carton contains 5 of such bags with 100 wipes.
Absorption (IEST-RP-CC 004.3):
- LPC (≥ 0.5 µm): < 12 x 107 particle/m² (IEST-RP-CC 004.3 - orbital shake method)
- APC (Helmke Drum Test @10rpm); (≥ 0.5 µm): < 340 particle per wipe per m³ per hour (IES-RP-CC003.2)
Non-volatile residues (IEST-RP-CC 004.3, short extraction)*:
- capacity: 285 ml/m²
- speed (method: drop disappearance): 0.8 seconds
Ion content (IEST-RP-CC 004.3, short extraction)*:
- Extraction with DIW (100 ml DI water, room temperature for 24 hours) <0.2015 mg/g
*(typical test results, these are not part of the product specification)
- Sodium (Na) <0.04 mg/g
- Potassium (K) <0.008 mg/g
- Chloride (Cl) <0.05 mg/g
|Item||Delivery form||Item no.|
|perform® sterile mix dry wipes 100 pc/ bag||5/Carton||on request|
These products are not available in every country. For more information please contact our local subsidiary or distributor.
schülke manufactures products economically and with advanced, safe and environmentally friendly production processes while at the same time maintaining our high quality standards.