perform® sterile premium dry wipes
pure polyester sterile dry wipes suitable for use in cleanrooms
- Low particle release
- Suitable for cleanrooms grade A/B
- Tested compatibility with products of the perform® range
For disinfection and cleaning activities that require the use of wipes with very low particle release. Especially suitable for use in cleanrooms grade A/B, ISO class 5.
Apply disinfectant/cleaner on the wipe, then wipe objects and surfaces and allow to take effect. Ensure complete wetting.
The compatibility of the perform®
sterile premium dry wipes was tested with all sterile disinfectants of the perform®
range. Special attention was given to the chemical stability of the active ingredients of the disinfectants in the presence of the wipe material.
The following products of the perform®
range are compatible:
- perform® sterile alcohol EP
- perform® sterile aclohol IPA
- perform® sterile PAA
- perform® sterile concentrate PAA
- perform® sterile concentrate OXY
- perform® sterile concentrate QB
- perform® sterile concentrate Q2
For detailed information on test methods and parameters (e.g. contact times) please contact us.
- Polyester, double woven monofilament
- Ultrasound-cut and sealed
Sterility:Surface mass:Particle release:
- 10 wipes are single bagged. 10 of these units together are then additionally double bagged. One carton contains 3 of such bags with 100 wipes.
Absorption (IEST-RP-CC 004.3):
- LPC ( ≥ 0.5 µm): < 3 x 106 particle/m² (IEST-RP-CC 004.3 - orbital shake method)
- APC (Helmke Drum Test @10rpm); (≥ 0.5 µm): < 85 particle per wipes per m³ per hour (IES-RP-CC003.2)
Non-volatile residue (IEST-RP-CC 004.3, short extraction)*:
- capacity: 340 ml/m²
- speed (method: drop dissapearance): < 1 second
Ion content (IEST-RP-CC 004.3, short extraction)*:
- Extraction with IPA (100 ml IPA, room temperature for 24 hours) 0.20 mg/g
- Extraction with DIW (100 ml DI water, room temperature for 24 hours) 0.10 mg/g
*(typical test results; these are not part of the product specification)
- Chloride (Cl) 0.016 µg/g
- Sulphate (SO) 0.061 µg/g
- Ammonium (NH) 0.111 µg/g
- Calcium (Ca) 0.129 µg/g
|Item||Delivery form||Item no.|
|perform® sterile premium dry wipes 100 pc / bag||3/Carton||on request|
These products are not available in every country. For more information please contact our local subsidiary or distributor.
schülke manufactures products economically and with advanced, safe and environmentally friendly production processes while at the same time maintaining our high quality standards.