octenidol® mouth wash
Mouthwash for decontamination of unwanted germs
- Effective protection from periodonitis and gingivitis
- Fights periodontal pathogen bacteria
- No discolouration of teeth
With octendine as its active ingredient octenidol® mouth wash solution inhibits bacteria quickly and effectively, minimises their regeneration and ensures health oral flora. Even after a contact time of 10 seconds a satisfactory effect against all the MRSA isolates was achieved.
- For patients with impaired ability to perform oral hygiene measures
- For support of oral hygiene before and after periodontal- and oral surgical interventions
- For prevention and avoidance of mouth odour
- For reduction of odour producing bacteria in the oral cavity
Rinse oral cavity with approx. 15ml octenidol® for about 30
seconds 2-3 times a day.
Do not swallow. You may eat and drink directly after application.
- Peridontal pathogens — 30 seconds
- Fungi (Candida albicans) — 1 minute
- Bacteria (Staph. aureus) — 15 seconds
Aqua, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Aroma, Sodium Gluconate, Sucralose, Octenidine HCL, Citric Acid, BHT.
Do not store in rooms above 25°C; protect against frost.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
For external use only. Do not swallow.
Avoid contact with eyes. If in eyes, rinse well with water.
Mild irritation may occur; stop use if it becomes severe.
Do not mix with detergents or other chemicals.
Do not use after the expiry date.
octenidol® mouth wash 60 ML
octenidol® mouth wash 250 ML