Mouthwash for decontamination of unwanted germs
- for decontamination of unwanted germs
- no discolouration of teeth¹
- for patients with impaired ability to perform oral hygiene measures
- support of oral hygiene before and after periodontal- and oral-surgical interventions
- prevention and avoidance of mouth odour
- reduction of odour producing bacteria in the oral cavity
Rinse oral cavity with approx. 15ml octenidol® for about 30 seconds 2-3 times a day.
Do not swallow. You may eat and drink directly after application.
Do not use in children under 3.
Aqua, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Aroma, Sodium Gluconate, Sucralose, Octenidine HCL, Citric Acid, BHT.
Do not store in rooms above 25°C; protect against frost.
Flash point:> 100 °C / Method : ISO 2719
Density:ca. 1,0 g/cm3 / 20 °C
pH:ca. 4 / 20 °C / (undiluted)
schülke manufactures products economically and with advanced, safe and environmentally friendly production processes while at the same time maintaining out high quality standards.