Mouthwash for decontamination of unwanted germs
- for decontamination of unwanted germs
- no discolouration of teeth¹
- for patients with impaired ability to perform oral hygiene measures
- support of oral hygiene before and after periodontal- and oral-surgical interventions
- prevention and avoidance of mouth odour
- reduction of odour producing bacteria in the oral cavity
Rinse oral cavity with approx. 15ml octenidol® for about 30 seconds 2-3 times a day.
Do not swallow. You may eat and drink directly after application.
Do not use in children under 3.
Aqua, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Aroma, Sodium Gluconate, Sucralose, Octenidine HCL, Citric Acid, BHT.
Do not store in rooms above 25°C; protect against frost.
Flash point:> 100 °C / Method : ISO 2719
Density:ca. 1,0 g/cm3 / 20 °C
pH:ca. 4 / 20 °C / (undiluted)
|Item||Delivery form||Item no.|
|octenidol -INT- 60 ml FL||15/Carton||on request|
These products are not available in every country. For more information please contact our local subsidiary or distributor.
schülke manufactures products economically and with advanced, safe and environmentally friendly production processes while at the same time maintaining out high quality standards.