octenisan® wash lotion
wash lotion based on selected moisturising agents
- mild and gentle wash lotion for the skin and hair
- for whole body washing against MDRO
- suitable for all skin types
- skin-neutral pH value
- free of artificial colours and perfumes
- for whole body washing (incl. hair washing and showering) that is gentle to the skin
- suitable for all skin types, even skin that is sensitive to soap or susceptible to allergies
- for mild and gentle washing of patients prior to surgery
- especially suitable for use on intensive care and infection wards
Thanks to its balanced formulation of various active ingredients incl. Octenidine and Allantoin octenisan® has good skin-care properties.
Apply octenisan® wash lotion undiluted to a damp and clean facecloth and rub evenly on the appropriate parts of the body for about 1 minute and rinse off.
Do not use in children under the age of 3.
Aqua, Cocamidopropylamine oxide, PEG-7 Glyceryl cocoate, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lactic acid, Octenidine HCl, Allantoin.
Density:1,006 - 1,0135 g/cm3 / 20 °C
Viscosity, dynamic:No data available
Flash point:Not applicable
pH:4,8 - 5,2 / 20 °C
|Item||Delivery form||Item no.|
|octenisan Waschlotion 150 ml FL||30/Carton||on request|
|octenisan Waschlotion 1 l FL||10/Carton||on request|
|octenisan Waschlotion 5 l KA||1/Canister||on request|
|octenisan Waschlotion 500 ml FL||20/Carton||on request|
These products are not available in every country. For more information please contact our local subsidiary or distributor.
|schülke dosing feeder 5 l / 10 l (20ml / stroke)
|schülke tap for 5 l / 10 l can
|Can key for 5 + 10 l
|500ml / 1l dosage pump (3ml / pump stroke)
|sm 2 Universal (approx. 1.0 - 3.0 ml per stroke)
|sm 2 500 (approx- 1.0-3.0ml per stroke)
|Dispenser KHK 500 (approx. 0.75-1.5ml per stroke)
|Dispenser KHK 1000 (approx. 0.75-1.5ml per stroke)
schülke manufactures products economically and with advanced, safe and environmentally friendly production processes while at the same time maintaining out high quality standards.