perform® classic mix dry wipes
non-sterile cellulose-polyester dry wipes suitable for use in cleanrooms
- Low particle release
- Suitable for cleanrooms grade C/D/E
- Tested compatibility with products of the perform® range
- 150 wipes are single bagged
For disinfection and cleaning activities that require the use of wipes with very low particle release. Especially suitable for use in cleanrooms grade C/D, ISO class 7/8.
Apply disinfectant/cleaner on the wipe, then wipe objects and surfaces and allow to take effect. Ensure complete wetting.
The compatibility of the perform®
classic mix dry wipes was tested with all disinfectants of the perform®
range. Special attention was given to the chemical stability of the active ingredients of the disinfectants in the presence of the wipe material.
The following products of the perform®
range are compatible:
- perform® advanced alcohol EP
- perform® classic alcohol EP
- perform® classic alcohol IPA
- perform® classic concentrate PAA
- perform® classic concentrate OXY
For detailed information on test methods and parameters (e.g. contact times) please contact us.
- Nonwoven hydroentangled 55% cellulose and 45% polyester wipe
Surface mass:Particle release:
- 150 wipes are single bagged. One carton contains 10 of such bags with 150 wipes.
Absorption (IEST-RP-CC 004.3):
- LPC (≥ 0.5 µm): < 12 x 107 particle/m² (IEST-RP-CC 004.3 - orbital shake method)
- APC (Helmke Drum Test @10rpm); (≥ 0.5 µm): < 340 particle per wipe per m³ per hour (IES-RP-CC003.2)
Non-volatile residiues (IEST-RP-CC 004.3, short extraction)*:
- capacity: 285 ml/m²
- speed (method: drop disappearance): 0.8 seconds
Ion content (IEST-RP-CC 004.3, short extraction)*:
- Extraction with DIW (100 ml DI water, room temperature for 24 hours) <0.2015 mg/g
*(typical test results, these are not part of the product specification)
- Sodium (Na) <0.04 mg/g
- Potassium (K) <0.008 mg/g
- Chloride (Cl) <0.05 mg/g
|Item||Delivery form||Item no.|
|perform® classic mix dry wipes 150 pieces / bag||10/Carton||on request|
These products are not available in every country. For more information please contact our local subsidiary or distributor.
schülke manufactures products economically and with advanced, safe and environmentally friendly production processes while at the same time maintaining out high quality standards.