octenisan(TM) wash lotion
Wash lotion based on unique moisturising agents,mild surfactants and octenidine
- mild and gentle wash lotion for the skin and hair
- for whole body washing/hair wash/showering
- suitable for all skin types
- skin-neutral pH value
- free of artificial colours and perfume
- No risk of resistance
octenisan(TM) wash lotion is a mild, germicidal wash lotion for whole body washing (including hair washing and showering) without drying the skin out. Based on its selected active ingredients that are kind to the skin and absence of artificial colouring and perfume. octenisan(TM) wash lotion is suitable for all skin types and especially for patients who tend to have allergies.
- for whole body washing (incl. hair washing and showering) that is gentle to the skin
- suitable for all skin types, even skin that is sensitive to soap or susceptible to allergies
- for mild and gentle, washing of patients prior to surgery
- for washing amputation stumps as well as support for infection
- for prevention and avoidance of relapses and secondary infections
- especially suitable for use on intensive care and infection wards
When washing patients apply octenisan(TM) wash lotion undiluted to a damp facecloth and rub evenly on the appropriate parts of the body for about 1 minute and rinse off. When showering or washing hair octenisan(TM) wash lotion should be used like commercially available products.
Aqua, Cocamidopropylamine oxide, PEG-7 Glyceryl cocoate, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lactic acid, Octenidine HCl, Allantoin.
Thanks to its balanced formulation of various active ingredients including Octenidine and Allantoin, octenisan(TM) has good skin-care properties.
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.
For external use only. Do not swallow.
Do not apply if allergies to one of the ingredients are known or suspected
Do not use in combination with anionic surfactants
do not use in combination with products containing PVP-iodine
Avoid contact with eyes. If in eyes, rinse well with water.
Mild irritation may occur; stop use if it becomes severe.
Do not mix with other soas, ointments, oils, enzymes etc.
Do not use after the expiry date.