esemtan® active gel
Revitalizing gel for stimulating blood circulation
- refreshing and revitalising thanks to essential oils
- fast absorbing
- targeted and economic application
- helps with tensions and heavy legs
- also appropriate for pneumonia prophylaxis
- easy to spread gel
- contains eucalyptus oil - which has an antispasmodic and cooling effect
- camphor, thyme oil and juniper berry oil stimulate blood circulation and relax the muscles
- menthol gives a pleasant feeling of freshness and stimulation
Apply esemtan® active gel in your hand or directly on the affected area and rub in gently.
Aqua, Alcohol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Polyacrylic Acid, Menthol, Camphor, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrochloric Acid, Limonen
Density:ca. 0,92 g/cm3 / 20 °C
Viscosity, dynamic:1.600 - 2.400 mPa*s / 20 °C / Method : DIN 53019
Flash point:20 °C / Method : DIN 53213, Part 1
pH:ca. 5 - 6 / 20 °C
For external use only. Do not apply to open wounds. Keep away from the eyes. Do not apply to mucous membranes and damaged skin (e.g. sunburn). Do not apply to infants and young children. With children, do not apply to the nose area. Keep out of reach of children and alcohol-sensitive persons. Keep away from ignition sources - do not smoke.
|Item||Delivery form||Item no.|
|esemtan active gel 150 ml TB||30/Carton||on request|
|esemtan invigorating gel 500 ml FL||20/Carton||on request|
These products are not available in every country. For more information please contact our local subsidiary or distributor.
|500ml / 1l dosage pump (3ml / pump stroke)
schülke manufactures products economically and with advanced, safe and environmentally friendly production processes while at the same time maintaining out high quality standards.