octenicare® repair creme
protection and intensive care for irritated and fragile skin
- cares for irritated, dry and flaky skin
- nourishes epithelizing wounds
- protects from moisture and inhibits odour causing pathogens, such as those caused by incontinence
- compatible with octenisan® products (preventive washing)
- high skin comtatibility
- Panthenol promotes the regeneration of skin, ensures smoothness and elasticity
- Bisabolol has an anti-inflammatory effect and soothes the skin
- dermatologically tested
- free of fragrance and dyes
- optimally suitable as accompanying treatment in wound healing process
- care for sensitive and irritated skin areas e.g. atopic dermatitis or psoriasis
- for tattoo and scar care
- for follow-up treatment of slight burns and sunburns
- suitable for incontinence patients and patients in intensive care
Thinly apply creme to the affected areas of the skin and massage in. The wound should be epithelialized already. Use octenicare© repair creme 1-3 times a day to support the natural regeneration of the skin. Do not use creme during an acute dermatitis! The tip of the creme tube should not touch the epithelialized wound or any other surfaces for hygienic reasons.
Petrolatum, Aqua, Panthenol, PEG-60 Sorbitan Stearate, Ceteary Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Sorbic Acid, Octenidine HCl
Flash point:Not applicable
Viscosity, dynamic:ca. 4.000 mPa*s / 20 °C / Method : DIN 53019
Density:ca. 0,94 g/cm3 / 20 °C
pH:ca. 5 / 20 °C
Store at room temperature in the original container. Protect from frost, heat and direct sunlight.
|Item||Delivery form||Item no.|
|octenicare repair creme 50 ml TB||20/Carton||on request|
These products are not available in every country. For more information please contact our local subsidiary or distributor.
schülke uses modern, safe, environmentally friendly processes to manufacture its products economically and maintains high quality standards.