perform® sterile alcohol EP
Sterile, alcohol-based ready to use solution for disinfecting surfaces in cleanrooms.
- fast, effective and residue free
- sterile (γ-irradiated) and microbial filtrated (0.2 μm)
- suitable for cleanrooms grade A/B, ISO class 5/6
- ready to use in a handy, sterile 500 ml spray system
- colour and perfume free
- efficacy tested according to European norms (EN)
Disinfection of surfaces and equipment/devices in cleanrooms. Especially for Grade A and B clean areas, according to:
- EU Guide to Good Manufacturing Practice for medicinal products Annex 1: Manufacture of sterile medicinal products, March 2009.
- FDA Draft Guidance for Industry: Sterile Drug Products produced by aseptic processing - current Good Manufacturing practice, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services; Food and Drug Administration, September 2004.
Apply perform® sterile alcohol EP undiluted to objects and surfaces and allow to take effect. Ensure complete wetting. The product dries off quickly. perform® sterile alcohol EP can be used for glove disinfection. Maximum application rate 50 ml/sq.m. Do not use to treat surfaces that are particularly sensitive to alcohol, such as acrylic glass.
|virucidal against enveloped viruses
in accordance with DVV (German Registered Association for Combating Viral Diseases
100 g solution contains the following active substances: 25 g Ethanol (94 %), 35 g Propan-1-ol.
Density:ca. 0,89 g/cm3 / 20 °C
Flash point:27 °C / Method : DIN 51755 Part 1
pH:ca. 7 / 20 °C
Use disinfectants safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
The sterile 500 ml spray system offers the following advantages:
- convenient size for storage
- ergonomically shaped spray pump for ease of use
- remains sterile after opening
The bottles are sterile (with irradiation indicator) and doublewrapped individually. perform®
sterile alcohol EP comprises alcohol of pharmaceutical quality in accordance with the Ph. Eur.
|Item||Delivery form||Item no.|
|perform® sterile alcohol EP 500 ml bottle||10/Carton||on request|
|perform sterile alc EP 1 l FL||6/Carton||on request|
These products are not available in every country. For more information please contact our local subsidiary or distributor.
|perform® spray bottle holder
|perform® spray bottle holder - plate
schülke manufactures products economically and with advanced, safe and environmentally friendly production processes while at the same time maintaining out high quality standards.